Saturday, January 26, 2008

Homemade Laundry Soap...for Miss J



Dearest Readers,


 In order to live a more gentle life, I decided that I would try to use more organic cleaning products here at Honey Hill Farm and laundry soap seemed like a good place to start. My dear Sister-in-Love has asked me to post this laundry soap "recipe".   I cannot, I am afraid, take the credit for this amazing soap, that honor belongs to Miss Crystal at Family Homestead.  You will also want to visit her blog and say hello! 


I hope you have a lovely Saturday!


Yours warmly,


Shan 


 

4 comments:

LivingSimple said...

I use this recipe and love it...have used it for about 1.5 years now...


~Kris

haflinger said...

Thank you for sharing that just went over and made it a favorite...

Blessings haflinger/Sister Brenda

Miss J said...

Shan, thanks for much for the recipe. I haven't seen you lately, but if you feel clean then I'm going to give it a try. I have been adding Borax to my laundry because of our hard water, so this laundry soap will do that for me.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried it with the Ivory?

~Kimberly