Thursday, January 24, 2008

Turkey Cranberry Walnut Salad

Dearest Friends,


I had a wonderful visit with my dear cousin yesterday.  We laughed and talked the hours away sitting by the fire here at Honey Hill Farm.  As promised, I will share a very simple recipe that you might want to try.


4 cups chopped Turkey


1 cup Miracle Whip Light


1/4 cup cranberries


1/4 chopped walnuts


Mix together and you have a wonderful salad !  I served mine on whole wheat bread. You could also serve this on a bed of lettuce (great for the summer). 


Makes about 4 large sandwiches



Have a cozy and blessed evening,


Shan

3 comments:

keeperofmyhome said...

Love your photos. The Currier and Ives plate is just like mine. Beautiful dishes. Your sandwich looked tempting too.

Lea

blessedmomof10 said...

Now that looks delicious!!!!! I love cranberries!

Blessings~

gloria

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shan, I am printing this out. It looks delicious!


Deb

homespun living