Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where has the time gone.....

Dearest Readers,


Is it possible that January of 2008 is almost over?  I cannot and will not believe it!  There is still so much left to do here at Honey Hill Farm to start our new year right.  How can it be this close to February?  Well, dear friends I guess today is going to be a very busy day as I simply refuse to let another month pass that feels unorganized and unkempt. 


Here is the list of my January resolutions:


Start a Homekeeping Notebook - done


Organize recipes in a binder - almost done


Put together a Housekeeping Basket for cleaning - almost done


Make homemade laundry soap - done


Inventory all books in upstairs library - not even close to being done


Finish all remaining WIPS - LOL!


Well, there you have it, the plain and unvarnished truth.  Boy is February going to be filled to the brim.  I will share some photos of the finished projects. (I will not however, be sharing photos of the unfinished projects as they are just too horrible!)


Speaking of sharing, dear readers forgive me, I did not include a link for the Sense and Sensibilities website, so sorry.  Please go here.


Have a blessed day,


Shan


P.S. Happy Birthday to our Dear Darling girl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shan, I hope your daughter had a very nice birthday. I sure enjoy reading your posts and the pictures. I tracked down the book, Letters from Honeyhill. I am enjoying reading it, I see why it is your favorite! Gail