Sunday, February 3, 2008

Camera Down, I repeat, Camera Down!


Dearest Readers,


It was quite a day yesterday as I rushed to and fro trying to buy the proper battery charger for my camera.  Unfortunately, I was sold the wrong charger when I purchased my camera and it was not until my battery completely died that I became aware of this!  So, here I sit with a camera in a coma!  I have ordered one, but will have to wait a few days before it arrives. Arrrgghhhh!


Today we spent a nice day together as a family.  All the Darlings were home and there is nothing better for this Mamma than to have her nest full!  A large pot of chili helped us keep the chilly weather at bay as the "boys" settled in to watch the Super Bowl.  The game is still on as I type, and I keep hearing jeers and cheers from the family room.


I hope you will have a pleasant and cozy evening!


Yours Kindredly,


Shan


The photo is courtesy of The Library of Congress



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A camera in a coma - this is terrible! I hope it won't take too long to get the new battery, your pictures are so beautiful. I am not at all surprised to hear that Super Bowl Sunday was a joy at your house, with lots of fun and love overflowing.


L