Friday, February 1, 2008

A Day with Dearest and Congratulations to Monica

Dearest Readers,


What a lovely day I had with my Dear Husband.  We had a scrumptious breakfast in town and then headed out for a few errands.  When we returned to Honey Hill Farm, Dearest began working on a project for my outdoor Easter decorations!  All I had to do was give him a pattern and he blazed away with his jigsaw - so handy that man of mine!  I will be sure to share some photos when I have the project finished.


Congratulations to Monica at Homespun Heart, she had a darling baby boy!  Please stop by her blog and send her your best wishes.  If you haven't visited her before, take time to look around - she is such a wonderful gal!


Well, the last of the Darlings are home, so it is time to start supper. Tonight is "turn around supper" - we are having bacon, eggs and pancakes.  Yummm.....


Have a gentle evening dear friends,


Shan


2 comments:

smmagers said...

Breakfast for dinner sounds so good and warm! I think I will have the girls cook that for dinner in the next few days. Wow, you are getting ready for Easter already? Good for you, I have a hard time with day by day at this time. God Bless. mj

JenniBee said...

turn around supper is great! We had that last night....


and it is always nice to spend time with our honeys!