Friday, February 8, 2008

Homekeeper's Yearbook



Dearest Readers,


I have to share with you a recent discovery from a lovely website, Marmee Dear.  This Yearbook for the Homekeeper is a delightful way to stay organized for the entire year.  I was so excited when I received this in the mail.


I chose the 3-ring option as I wanted to be able to add homekeeping articles and ideas to the yearbook.  I just decorated a plain binder with some clip-art and added monthly dividers. 


This organizer has so much to keep a busy homekeeper on the right track: menu planner, grocery lists, shopping lists, home repair list, things to order list, telephone and address, bible reading list, etc... It also has charming artwork on each page as well as a bible verse!


In order to lead a gentle life, I feel one needs to be organized.  It offers peace of mind to know that I have not forgotten an appointment or task.  Dearest friends, I must admit that when I try to keep myself organized by memory alone, I flounder.  I find myself criss-cross at the end of an unorganized day! 


How do you organize your days dearest friends?  It would be so delightful to share our ideas.......


Have a blessed and orderly day,


Shan


 

No comments: