Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Catching Up......

Dearest Readers,


Today will be a day for catching up on correspondence with dear ones and a few stray chores here at Honey Hill Farm.  I have a load of wash to fold and put away and a few of the rooms are begging to be put in order. 


Dearest will spend some time out in the shop and work on his bench for class.  What is that Dear Reader, you didn't know that I am married to a college boy? Oh yes, Dearest is taking a woodworking class at the local community college.  He has always wanted to learn about fine carpentry and decided it was time to do so.  He has to have it finished by tomorrow and is determined to receive an "A"!


I am so blessed by the Lord to be able to stay home and take of my family and home, it is not glamorous or "in style", but I can't think of a place that I would rather be.


Yours in Grace,


Shan



6 comments:

ladyinthemaking said...

Shan, I was so blessed by your visit to my blog. Thank you so much for your encouraging words. It really meant a lot to me. :)


I love your blog and am browsing it now. I'll be back often!

bodkin said...

Dearest,


You are welcome. We are kindred spirits, that is for sure!


Blessings,

Shan

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words. I wrote letters today too. I like doing somethings the old fashion way. We have so much in common. If you would like to be pen pals I would love to write you. Please just go to my blog and send me an email and we can exchange addresses. I so long for a gentler quieter way of life.

Hugs,

Elizabeth

elizabethsimplejourney.blogspot.com.

rildapeel1 said...

Sending Best Wishes for your Hubby to receive that A. May he learn and make more than he ever thought or imagined he could. We both are blessed dear to be able to stay home for it is the perfect place to be. Loving every moment of it, rilda *U*

CarrieAnn7 said...

I look forward to time spent reading about your day. Your kind and gentle words transport me to a simpler time and place. It is great encouragement the way your speak of your "Dearest". I can tell there is a deep love there. Not the type of love that is short lived, but the type that has grown with choice after choice to prefer his to your own desires. Thank you for your example.

Blessings to you and your Dearest;

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to your hubby on his project, and I hope you are able to complete your list of things to do as well.You have a beautiful home,and a beautiful life. I love coming to your site during my busy day and reading about your peaceful one.It helps me alot to realize that you can have peace in your heart and when someone else speaks of it,it raises up in you and makes you feel better too.God bless you,sweet lady. Love,Gayle