Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cozy at Home........

Dearest Readers,


It feels so good to be home, nice and warm, snuggled in our dear old home.  We are expected to have 10 inches of snow by tomorrow morning!  Dearest and the Darlings made sure that both wood boxes were full so that we will stay warm.  My old 1949 cookstove runs on propane and we have plenty.  The kerosene lamps have been filled with oil and there is plenty of food in the pantry and fruit cellar. 


Proverbs 31:21



"When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet"



Now we just have to wait for the snow.........


The picture above is a cozy corner of our family library, it is a wonderful place to curl up with a good book!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty,sunshiney room.You have such a sweet home.

Sandra said...

I just found your blog a few days ago and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I also seek the gentle life and am pleased to find others who feel the same.


I've added you to the links on my blog, hope that's o.k. :o) I'm a regular visitor now who will enjoy absorbing your wonderful blog. Thank you for sharing such beautiful photos and thoughts.


Wishing a gentle day.


Anonymous said...

Have you ended up with much snow? We had a bit fall here and there since Sunday morning, but there's nothing left on the ground now though the sky remains cold and grey. It's amazing how different the weather can be out here. You get more snow, we get more wind. Have a wonderful week!

~Kimberly

bodkin said...

Welcome to Honey Hill Farm Sandra! I would be delighted to have a link on your blog. Please send me your blog address so that I may visit.


Kindredly yours,

Shan

Sandra said...

I'm so pleased you want to visit my blog! It's called "Ravenhill Cottage" and the address is:

http://ravenhillcottage.blogspot.com


Thanks!