Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Journal for Tomorrow......

Dearest Readers,


Tomorrow, March 14th 2008, please join me as I journal "A Day in My Life".  The inspiration for this endeavor was provided by Miss Jenny at Little Jenny Wren. She has invited everyone to join her as she begins this chronicle which will take place on the 14th of each month. A number of dear ladies are joining in the fun, along with yours truly. 


Won't you join us?  Please use the link above to visit dear Miss Jenny and let her know that you would like to participate....she will put a link on her blog so that we may come and visit.


Well, I must put the parlour in order and prepare the tea.....I will have visitors tomorrow here at Honey Hill Farm.  Until then, I hope you have a quiet and simply lovely day.


Yours Kindredly,


Shan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the other blog and thought - isn't it funny how others think SAHM's sit around in leisure all day! What a great idea and I think I will give it a try for today.

L

P.S. Been wanting to give you a call all week and just haven't gotten to it, maybe after today I'll have a better understanding of where my time goes and why I haven't called!