Saturday, March 15, 2008

Springtime Lace.....Spring Nest Cleaning Gift-Away


Dearest Readers,


It is that time of year when our thoughts turn to the glorious days of Spring!  For our dear old house here at Honey Hill Farm, that can only mean two things.....changing anything and everything over to lace and Spring Cleaning!


During the chilly months between September and February, the house is strewn with heavy throws, damask tablecloths and velvet curtains.  But when Spring comes, dear friends, the house is made lighter and brighter with lace.....lots of lace.  Plants "spring forth" in every available windowsill and light shines through freshly cleaned ripple-glass. 


While making the delightful change from Winter to Spring I endeavour to sneak in a little Spring Cleaning.  And just in time for this chore, comes a wonderful Spring Nest Cleaning Gift-Away from Miss Peggy at The Simple Woman.  Please plan to visit her delightful blog and enter her drawing for Mrs. Meyers dish soap (in a brand-new sent), an adorable apron, a cute scrub brush and a 1 year subscription to The Simple Woman! 


Now, dear friends if I could only get Dearest to stand still long enough I am sure I could get that lace doily to sit just right on the top of his head.............


Yours in Kindred Spirit,


Shan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning the gift-away! I appreciate it very much.


I ADORE your blog and as you may have seen have you listed at mine:-) I just left HSB last evening with my last entry, but will be back to visit you and Amy at Simple Folk.


Blessings,

Peggy

The Simple Woman

schatzila said...

Love the photo...Have a wonderful weekend.


Blessings,


Connie

schatzila said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...would be honoured if you added me on your "friends" list....I will do the same.


Blessings,


Connie