Monday, March 24, 2008

A Sunshine Day......

Dearest Readers,


What a lovely day here at Honey Hill Farm!  I spent part of the day outside taking down my Easter decorations.  Whilst outside it has been hard to keep myself from spending time in the garden, but it is much too early here in Colorado for planting......sigh.  My daffodils have not even bloomed yet, much less my tulips. We are always a couple of weeks behind the city as we are at an altitude of about 6,000 feet.  So Spring hasn't actually Sprung! 


Isn't Spring a darling season Dear Readers?  Full of friends you have forgotten, but are so delighted when you see their sweet little faces! 


I hope you have a day full of sunshine,


Shan


A pretty pitcher sparkling in the morning light here at Honey Hill Farm.

3 comments:

southernbelle said...

Beautiful thoughts for the day.... The photo is just lovely! You are a talented photographer!!! The flowers and the lighting on the vase are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Dear Shan,

I like the new look of your blog! Very lovely and feminine! That is a sweet picture of the mother and her child!


The blue pitcher full of roses is so beautiful! You captured it at just the right time... with the sun gleaming on it! I hope spring will arrive at Honey Hill Farm soon! Oh yes, spring is a darling time of year, and my very favorite season!

Blessings, Paula

Anonymous said...

Shan, as always,everything is just beautiful, and it always feels good to drop by your page and see what you have done.There is always something that lifts the soul.Love,Gayle