Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Prayer Request.....


Dearest Readers,


Would you be so kind as to remember my Darling Daughter in your prayers?  She is still recovering from Chronic Mono, coupled with extreme Allergies (she has to get shots every week).  Now she has a viral infection and is very ill.  She is in the last week of College where she will earn her BSN in Pediatric Oncology.  It would be very sad if she were to be so sick that she could not finish.  Your prayers would be appreciated so very much.


I have been praying without ceasing and I know that she is in His hands. The true Physician.


Yours truly,


Shan

5 comments:

stitchnchick said...

Hi Shan,


Thank you for sharing this need with us. You were on my mind so strongly this evening and I was planning to stop in to check on you. I will certainly be praying for your dear daughter.


Amy

Anonymous said...

Shan, I was so glad to see you are back posting again. I have prayed for your daughter and I hope she will recover quickly and be able to regain her health.Let us know how she does.Love,Gayle

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear your daughter is not feeling well...poor girl has so much going on at once. I also suffer from allergies and know how terrible they can be. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Sandra said...

Oops, the above comment was from me, Sandra. :o)

joanna said...

I will say a prayer as soon as I'm done writing this reply. I have chronic fatigue, so I can understand something of what your daughter is going thru. I pray she will be able to graduate. Bless her heart. :)