Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Sweet Treat.....

Dearest Readers,


I will be receiving my Mother's Day present early this year.  It is this sweet dress from Victorian Trading Company....oh my!  With two Graduations and two weddings I will have plenty of delightful opportunities to wear this beautiful dress.  I thought I was going to have time to make something special to wear, but as things sometimes go, it was not to be.  How kind and thoughtful of Dearest and the Darlings!


I have been so remiss in my blogging these days, I do apologize.  We have been getting Honey Hill Farm ready for spring planting, not to mention the party in May.  As I strive to live a gentle life, I will be posting a little less frequently.  It is important to me to keep things in balance for myself and most importantly, for my family.  I so hope that you, dear reader, will understand.


Until next time,


Shan 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan,

What a beautiful dress, and I know it will be even more special to you because of who gave it to you.You take all the time you need with your precious family.Life is too short as is,so take a moment to yourself and with those you love.God bless you and have a wonderful day. Love,Gayle

Lady Laurie said...

What a beautiful dress ~ I love Victorian Trading Co.!

Don't worry about not blogging ~ life and family always come first!!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

Dear Shan,

The dress is so gorgeous and feminine! I love Victorian Trading Company, everything is so old-fashioned and pretty! How sweet of your dearest and darlings!


Please do not worry one bit about not being able to post. I will miss you, but as you said, it is so important to keep a gentle life for you, and your dear family. We must always put our families first!


The Lord Bless you!

Paula