Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Have Been Tagged....

Dearest Readers,


I have been "tagged" by Kim from Forget-Me-Not Homestead. Here are her questions.


What where you doing 10 years ago?


I was busy being a Wife and Mother to Dearest and the Darlings.  We also had just begun an addition to our home...it took 6 years to finish!


List 5 things on your TO DO list....(for tomorrow)


1.  Start dinner in crock pot


2. Clean bathrooms


3. Take Darling Girl to Dr. appointment


4. Cut-out fabric for 3 aprons


5. Harvest strawberries from garden


What are your 3 favorite snacks?


Nuts, chocolate & apple slices with cheddar cheese


If you were a billionaire what would you do?


I would help my family anyway I could and then start a foundation to help those in need.  What a blessing to help others....just think about it!!


Places I have lived......


Colorado native!!!


Now it is your turn!  If you would like to answer these questions, please leave me a note in the comments so that I may stop by and visit your blog!


Yours kindredly,


Shan


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan,

I wanted to let you know about the book you commented on in my blog. The book is titled Home-Making by J.R. Miller. The book was originally published in 1882. I am only on page 18 but I am enjoying it so far. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving comments on my blog. I get a lot of visitors and little comments. It is nice to hear from you as I do so enjoy your blog. It is nice to have kindrid spirits in homesteading and simple pleasure in life. Have a blessed day!

kim2661 said...

Hi Shan,

I was offline for a couple days this week and I just noticed this entry when I came to visit your blog today. Thanks so much for playing along!

Peace and blessings, Kim