Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Patriotic Pride...

Dearest Readers,


It is time to show a little Patriotic Pride here at Honey Hill Farm.  The outside has been decorated with bunting and flags and now my attention has turned inward....



Clip art postcards, sporting a little glitter, mingle with drums, Holly Hobbie plates and pretty little flags....


One can almost hear the fireworks and big brass bands playing to celebrate our dear Country's birthday..... 


It is a delight to decorate for each season and holiday...a simple joy!


Please don't ever feel as if you must spend alot of money to enjoy decorating your home.  Everything here is from thrift stores, discount stores and printed right here on my own computer... and then it is glittered - of course!  You just need to put on a smile and use your imagination!


Yours kindredly,


Shan

3 comments:

Isabella said...

Very Creative. I love how you decorated. God Bless. I

Anonymous said...

Dearest Shan,


Your decorations are so beautiful! I can just feel the warmth and love from your Honey Hill Farm... because of you, the time you take to keep your home, making it pretty for your dear ones and filling it with love! Your Holly Hobbie plates are darling and the clip art you made with the glitter is so pretty too! The flags add the perfect touch. When I visit you, I feel as if I have stepped back into the lovely Victorian era. I enjoy your writings and photos so much.


Thank you for taking time to visit me. I appreciate your kind comments so much!


Kindredly yours,

Paula from Rose Cottage by the Lake

Anonymous said...

You have definately filled me up with inspiration - I think I'll start decorating for friday. Your lavender looks beautiful by the stairs.


many blessings,


mari - myhousebytheriver.blogspot.com