Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am SO Happy......


Dearest Readers,


It is my pleasure to report that a dear, dear lady, Jewels, has re-opened her blog Eyes of Wonder!


Please visit her and her delightful family.  She truly lives a beautiful and simple life full of faith and laughter. If you are new to her blog, please take the time to read through the archives...you won't be disappointed.  They are quite extensive, but if you just read a little each day, you will be blessed, I promise.


I had never read a blog before last summer....I know, where had I been?  Wasn't I blessed that one of the first blogs I read was Eyes of Wonder!  I began to realize that there were dear friends just waiting to be found.  I was not alone in this desire to live simply.  I was not an oddball because I was completely happy to be at home... content to serve my family and those around me. 


I must say that last year when Jewels decided to close her blog, I actually cried.  This may sound silly to some, but she had become my mentor, my Titus 2 blessing.  How happy I am to find she has returned....I have so much to learn.


I know that you will cherish her as much as I do.


Yours happily skipping everywhere today,


Shan



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shan,


I was thrilled yesterday when a dear friend informed me that Jewels was back! I thanked the Lord!!! I had been praying she would come back. I found her just a few months before she made her blog private and I was so blessed, encouraged and inspired by her. I cried, too, when she closed her blog. I enjoyed seeing how her children have grown, and their new homestead. I love her beautiful and simple way of life. Isn't it wonderful all the kindred spirits that are scattered about? I am thankful to have found you, too!

Have a lovely day!

Paula Rose Cottage by the Lake

kim2661 said...

Dear Shan,

Thank you so much for the link to Eyes of Wonder. It is a precious blog.

Your blog is always such a pleasure to visit and your home is lovely.

I do hope you enjoyed my berry cobbler recipe.

Peace and blessings, Kim

blessedmomof10 said...

Oh I love Jewel's blog.... love the photos.... so happy to know we will be blessed with her blog again!

Blessings,

gloria

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks&Me said...

That was the best news I'd heard in a long time, too.

Anonymous said...

Dear Shan;


I am so happy that Jewels decided to begin to blog again. I too cried when she decided to close the blog... I felt that her life was so peaceful and totally filled with God's peace and grace.


It is amazing how much we learn from each other. When I started my journey to living simply, jewels was definately one of the ladies I tended to read and gleam from her posts.


Thank you for letting us know :)


mari

myhousebytheriver.blogspot.com