Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Dearest.....

Dearest Reader,


Today was indeed a very special day as it was a celebration of my Dearest's Birthday!  We had celebrated as a family on Saturday so today was just the two of us.  We had a wonderful breakfast and did a little looking at the antique mall.  We each came away with a few treasures; Dearest picked out 2 books and I found a darling little drying rack and an old tin!


Tonight we will be three.....our oldest is joining us for dinner.  I will serve lasagna, garlic bread, three-bean salad and Dearest's favorite....penuche fudge.  I am letting it cool just now, so I hope that it will set up properly!


Yours kindredly,


Shan


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shan,

Sounds like a wonderful day. Super sounds yummy.

Have a blessed day.

Elizabeth

stitchnchick said...

Sending many good wishes on this special day! The menu sounds wonderful. Enjoy your evening. :-)


Amy

Anonymous said...

Dearest Shan,

I hope your dear husband had a wonderful birthday. How neat that he and I share the same birth date. Thank you so much for your kind birthday wishes!


I love your Autumn decorations! Your Honey Hill Farm is simply beautiful and I love how you have everything arranged, so warm and welcoming and all cozy for fall! God's blessings to you and yours!


Kindredly yours,

Paula (Rose Cottage by the Lake)

Anonymous said...

Hello Shan, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! I'm going to enjoy browsing round your pretty blog! Take care,


love, Tina (Red Wellies, Rainbows and Cinnamon Whirls) :)