Sunday, November 30, 2008

Merriment.....

Dearest Readers,


Thank you for stopping by Honey Hill Farm.  As you can see there is much merriment here on this little homestead.  Garlands are being strung, trees decorated with antique ornaments and of course, the stockings will be hung by the chimney with care. Even this dear blog has been dressed in holiday frippery!


Would you like a Holiday Tour of Honey Hill?  If so, would you be so kind as to leave me a comment.  I also would love to share some of our favorite recipes and craft ideas.


This is such a blessed season, full of the Holy Spirit.  Let us share our hearts, homes and happiness as we celebrate Christmastide.


Yours kindredly,


Shan

14 comments:

heritagehill said...

I will be the first to say that I would love to take a tour of your lovely home dressed for the holidays and recipes and crafts are more than welcome to me!

Thanks,

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I would love a holidary tour and share away with the crafts and recipes! Much love, Raquel XO

blessedmomof10 said...

Dear Shan ~~~


I love the snowflakes falling on your blog!

YES! I would love a Christmas tour! That would be delightful!

Looking forward to that,

gloria

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I would really appreciate a tour as your joy and care are infectious....

http://hilluponhill.blogspot.com/

ladeechapman said...

I love your blog decorations and would love a tour!

Handmaiden said...

Dear Shan,

Thank you for the kind invitation. I enjoy your blog and look forward to what you are going to share. One day I would like to learn how to personalize my blog.

Blessings to you

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE a tour of your beautiful home. Bring on the recipes and crafts. Thank you,

Miss Lila in Atlanta

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Shan,

I would love to see more of your beautiful home decorated for the holidays!

Many Blessings,

Lady Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hi Shan,

i can't wait to see what you have done. I posted our home today.

Hugs,

Elizabeth

lindseyinal said...

I can't wait to see what you have done with your beautiful little home for the festive season!

It's so nice to see you back in blogland.


Blessings!

Sandra said...

Yes, I would love to see your beautiful home decorated for the holidays. I can't wait!

The Vintage Rose said...

Thank you for sharing your decorating! Its a pleaure to share the journey.

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your blog....and it so beautiful.

Thank you for letting us share in all your creativeness.

I'll come back again soon, I'm sure.

BB from Ga.

Anonymous said...

Love love love the photos! I live in an old farmhouse; isn't it wonderful to feel all the love that came before us??


Thanks for the tour!