Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thankful for your Prayers....

Dearest Readers,


Thank you for your kind prayers during this most difficult time for my dear family.  We have been blessedly overwhelmed with the love and concern from all of those who surround us. 


I have slowly been returning to my gentle life, trying to restore the rhythm and pace of daily living.  I find that I am able to give more of myself to those in need when my own family is well taken care of. 


Family and friends continue our vigil with my cousin Dana and her family, offering comfort and a helping hand.  The grief is just about unbearable, but prayer and love give light and hope. 


I feel able to return to blogging now and will share bits and pieces of my day with you as we enter this season of holiday and celebration.


Your friendship has been such a blessing, I am not sure I can thank you enough.


Yours so truly,


Shan

5 comments:

MtAiryMom said...

Welcome back dear Shan, you were missed and thought of often. I have been praying and I send my deepest sympathies to your entire family. If there is ever anything I can do, you can email me at mtairymomnc@yahoo.com


God Bless,

Sharon


blessedmomof10 said...

dear shan,

We have missed your blogging , but completely understand.... So sorry for your loss....

Blessings,

gloria

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Shan,

Thinking of you and your family at this time. I am so very sorry, please know you and yours are in my prayers.

It is so nice to see you back ~ I have missed your lovely posts.

Blessings,

Lady Laurie

Anonymous said...

Dear Shan,


I am so very sorry for this loss. I am praying for you, your cousin and your family. My heart breaks for all of you! I am very glad to see you back, I have missed you. The Lord bless you and your family, sweet friend!


Your new banner and falling leaves are lovely!


Love and hugs to you!

Paula

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say it is Paula from Rose Cottage by the Lake!

Kindredly yours!