Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas...A look Upstairs

Dearest Readers,


We had a lovely Christmas here at Honey Hill Farm.  Spending the day with our loved ones, sharing a meal and playing parlour games. What a blessed day!  We will be hosting my side of the family tomorrow so today is just for resting and relaxing.  I hope your Christmas was wonderfully splendid! I missed putting a Christmas greeting on my blog yesterday as I had intended....just know that you were in my thoughts.


As promised, a look upstairs......


Here, at the top of the stairs, you can find old photos and an antique baby swing



The bedrooms are afforded their Christmas cheer with evergreens and a few collectibles....











The Library is festive and cozy....



This is our Reading Tree...our favorite books are written on the tags





Christmas tea in the Library....



The upstairs Bath looks to be in a festive mood.....



Well Dear Reader, I hope that you have enjoyed today's tour....it is so nice to have you in for a visit. 


Have a gentle weekend....


Yours kindredly,


Shan




7 comments:

Linda said...

Your home at Honey Hill Farm is just beautiful. I enjoyed your upstairs tour, Thank you for sharing.


The t-ped tree i made for our bathroom was a hit, thank you so much for a fun idea. Everyone came out laughing and wanting to know if I made it!!!


Oh now I want to make a reading tree now, that is so beauitful, but woe the family does more dvd watching then reading. A dvd tree just doesn't sound as exciting as a good book. Maybe the New Year I can get more to read and make that reading tree : )


Have a wonderful New Year

Vicki said...

Thank you for your home tour, I so enjoyed it. Will you do it again, like in the summer and fall and another at Christmas, every year? It just made me feel so comfy and cozy to look at your beautiful rooms.

That Girl

Anonymous said...

What a delight to have found your blog! Sweet, warm and cozy! Your home is beautiful! Happy New Year! Maryjane

Handmaiden said...

Shan, the tour of your Christmas home has been fantastic. I am so thankful to you for sharing. You have a wonderful gift. Happy New Year.

CarrieAnn7 said...

. . . for having me over for a lovely tour of your up-stairs. As always it was a delight.


Many Blessings to you and your loved ones; Carrie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the delightful tour of your home. It's lovely and festive and I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into its decor. Simply beautiful!


All the best, Lana


http://web.me.com/britishtea/Site/BLOG/BLOG.html

Anonymous said...

Dearest Shan,


Your home is so very beautiful! I love how you decorate! Truly each and every room looks as if it came from the lovely Victorian era. Thank you so much for sharing your dear Honey Hill Farm and all your sweet touches that make your home a happy place for you and your dear ones and all that enter it... including via your blog!


Much love and blessings!

Kindredly yours,

Paula from Rose Cottage by the Lake