Friday, January 16, 2009

A Bloggy Birthday.....

Dearest Readers,


I could not believe it when I realized that my dear little blog, Honey Hill Farm, toddled forward to celebrate it's first "Birthday"!  What a marvelous adventure this has been for me.  I have been delighted to make new friends who are truly kindred spirits.  You, Dear Readers, have been such a blessing to me each time you leave your heartfelt comments.  I am uplifted and inspired when I visit your lovely blogs as you share your life, your homes and your faith.


May we celebrate many more years together....


Yours kindredly,


Shan

8 comments:

Jan said...

Well congratulations on your one year anniversary!

blessedmomof10 said...

Happy Bloggy 1st Bday!! I sure love your blog, Shan... I love to come for a visit.....I feel like I am stepping back in time into a gentler time.... a quieter time..... thank you!


Blessings,

gloria

stitchnchick said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday, my friend! Wish we could share come cake and tea. It's always a pleasure to come for a visit. :-)


Amy

Outback said...

Happy 1st Anniversary for the wonderful posts on your beautiful blog.


I love coming to your place for a visit, it is always so inviting and you, the host is so kind and welcoming.


Here's to many more anniversaries.


Tania


inky said...

Love to read your blog (1 year already) and watch the photo's of your beautiful home. I really like the calm atmosphere around your home.

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Shan,

Happy upcoming blog birthday!

I remember when I found your blog, last March I think and I couldn't get enough!

Hope you have a wonderful week!


Hugs))

Lady Laurie

Lady in the Making said...

Congratulations on one year!!!


The gift is truly to US though - we who have been given the gift of your wisdom, beautiful life and gentle suggestions.


God bless you, Shan!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shan,

I always enjoy your post. I loved reading about your grandparents.

Hugs,

Elizabeth

www.elizabethsimplejourney.blogspot.com