Monday, February 2, 2009

Frosty Friends.....

Dearest Readers,


I put out my snowmen during the blustery month of January.  I thought you might like a peek before I replace them with the glittering sentiments of Valentine's Day.....



My frosty friends keep themselves busy making snowballs, while an old pair of ice skates beckons us to the glide upon the pond....



Decorations covered with "frost" remind us to enjoy this delightful season....



A beautiful and warm scarf adorns an old hat box.....



Wintertime treasures are warmed by the light of the old lamp....



Finally, ancient images of all things winter, have been carefully glittered with German Glitter Glass and strung along the old buffet, lending a reminder to appreciate the beauty of dear old Winter!


I hope that you have enjoyed this little glimpse of my entryway here at Honey Hill Farm.  I will make haste and ready my little home for the upcoming holiday....lots of glitter is needed...and chocolate, of course....and hearts...and flowers.....oh dear, I better get busy!


Yours so kindredly,


Shan



4 comments:

Familyof3 said...

I always love looking at your pictures of your home and how you decorate it. I love the victorian style decorating.

Karen S.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea for a theme! Where do you find the pictures? ~Cassandra

blessedmomof10 said...

I look forward to what you will do for valentine's..... I'll make sure to peek back soon.

Blessings,

gloria

Lady in the Making said...

Dearest Shan - thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I was so thrilled to see another one of your posts!


I just love your entryway - what a talent you have for making a home beautiful!