Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wishing for Spring.....

Dearest Reader,


I always get quite anxious for Springtime right after we celebrate Easter.  I long for flowering blooms everywhere covered with butterflies......the sweet scent of geraniums and lilacs, the birds paying their daily house calls to us here at Honey Hill Farm......


Oh, Spring! What Joy!


Alas, here in the foothills we must wait until the middle of May to plant our flowers.  With that in mind, I decided that I would decorate my little blog so that I could enjoy Springtime a bit early.


I hope you don't mind Dear Reader!


Yours ever so kindredly,


Shan


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your spring blog is lovely! I love the flowers. I long to see roses on my own little bushes.

Happy Spring,

Mrs. Sensibility

http://thimblecottage.blogspot.com/

Brenda@Coffeeteabooksandme said...

Even here in the Midwest, Spring has been slow to come this year. It has been quite strange with 70 degree temps one day and snow a couple days later. I have hope that it will stay nice soon.


Sally Clarkson is returning from a trip to China soon. She mentioned there may be snow on her return! I think she lives near Denver.