Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Harvest Blessings Slideshow

Dearest Readers,


What a delight the feeling of Fall brings!  Crisp mornings, cool evenings, falling leaves, the scent of pumpkin and cinnamon coffee...


I adore this season of sweaters and blankets!  I revel in the "tucking in" that compels us to pile on the blankets and put up our heavy velvet curtains.  Firewood is stacked and the larder is full with wonderful jars of home-grown goodness.  Bliss!


Why, even Mrs. Hottentot has decorated her wee front door and is ready for all that Fall has to offer....


What a simply lovely time of year!  I do so hope you are enjoying yourselves, Dear Readers, as you settle in and get cozy in your own sweet homes.


I have put a new little slideshow on the right-hand sidebar, titled Harvest Blessings...just a little tour of all of the Fall Frippery happening here at Honey Hill Farm!


Yours so kindredly,


Shan


5 comments:

Brenda@Coffeeteabooksandme said...

That make me want to be teeny weeny and visit the little family for a cup of tea. :)

Nadine said...

Dear Shan,


I too adore this season! Your house looks adorable dressed up for autumn - so warm & cozy!

I just love your little friend's decorations outside her door too!

I have yet to break out my fall decorations, but this has gotten me motivated to do just that!

Have a wonderful day!


Blessings!

~Nadine

mrs. freida said...

I love your blog. It is really beautiful. I have always loved victorian things. Please tell me how to get the falling leaves. I have just started a blog.

Thanks so much

Handmaiden said...

It is alway such a pleasure to visit you at home. I love to be inspired and your blog certainly does that for me ( and your other readers too). I will call again.

simpleoldgurl said...

This is my first visit to your blog, but I am so delighted by the pictures, and the posts, I know I will return often! It is lovely, and I thank you for sharing it with us!

In Him,

Bev