Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Home Tour 2009....A Peek Upstairs

Dearest Readers,


Welcome, once again, to Honey Hill Farm!  It is a pleasure to have your company as we tour the upstairs of our cozy, old Victorian home.


Won't you follow me upstairs, so that we can take a peek into each room.....
















Well, Dear Reader, I know that you must take your leave and attend to all the sundry duties of the season.  Perhaps you will join me tomorrow so that I may share a few more pictures? I dearly hope so...


Yours kindredly,


Shan



6 comments:

Nadine said...

Dear Shan,


Your upstairs looks so lovely all dressed-up for Christmas...it is like stepping back in time!

I love all the sunlight streaming in too!


Blessings!

~Nadine

countrylivin said...

You're home looks so festive and cozy! You do an excellant job decorating!

teereesa said...

I'm also an antique lover. More primitive early American. Your house is lovely.....Merry Christmas........Teresa

Kitty said...

BEAUTIFUL! I felt as though I was looking at a magazine. Thanks, I can't wait for my next issue...lol........Kitty

Anonymous said...

Thankyou, I did enjoy the warm, inviting tour.

http://hilluponhill.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas.

Kimberly said...

Dear Shan,

You have done such a delightful job in creating such an amazing home. Truly. Best wishes for your new year! Hope to see you soon.

www.kimberlys-cup.blogspot.com