Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Home Tour 2009....glimpses from the Parlour

Dearest Readers,


Welcome to Honey Hill Farm's Christmas Home Tour for 2009!  I am so delighted to invite you into our old Victorian home.  Let us begin in the front parlour where the charms of the season abound.....




















What a lovely time of year to share our hearts and homes...thank you for joining me today.  I so hope you will join me later this week Dear Readers, when I will welcome you once again to enjoy the sights of the season here on our quaint homestead.


Until then....


Yours so kindredly,


Shan

5 comments:

Brenda@Coffeeteabooksandme said...

I love how it all looks. I saw that punchbowl and thought it a great idea. Never thought of doing that!


My sister, Bonnie, decorates in a Victorian style. I wish she would get brave enough to use a computer so she could see these pictures.

Nadine said...

Dearest Shan,


Your home looks just lovely for Christmas! I love all the victorian touches, so elegant!

I am sure that it is a lovely place to spend the Christmas season!


Blessings!

~Nadine

www.swettlocuslanefarm.blogspot.com said...

Just wanted to say you have a beautiful decorating touch. Your Victorian Charm really is remarkable.


blessedmomof10 said...

Shan ~~


As always it is a pleasure to "visit" your homestead. Everything looks so festive & lovely.

God bless you with a joyous Christmas ~

gloria

MaryFran said...

Shan, as usual everything looks so warm and welcoming. Absolutely beautiful. God Bless