Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Home Tour....Just a few Tidbits


Dearest Readers,

Well it is Christmas Eve here on our little farm....a beautiful white blanket of snow covers everything in sight.  The fires are blazing and we are cozily tucked inside enjoying all the diversions of the season.

Dear Mrs. Hottentot was gracious enough to allow me to snap a quick photograph as she and Clementine made their way home through the snow.  She called out a cheery "Merry Christmas", with strict instructions to send her best wishes on to all of you! 

I thought I would finish my little tour with a glimpse of some of the Dresden Ornaments that I made this year under the tutelage of my Darling Girl....




(Aren't they charmingly old-fashioned?  So very easy-peasy, nothing more than scrap, tinsel, trims and budget-friendly ornaments.)

It is almost time to start the board game marathon...lots of giggles to be had! So, I will close this post and wish you...


Merry Christmastide!




Yours so kindredly,
Shan


 

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Your ornaments are so lovely...you are so talented!


Christmas Blessings to you my friend!


Blessings!

~Nadine

Anonymous said...

Your home is so lovely. I have spent quite a bit of time going through your December's posts! Happy New Year!

Ceekay - thinkinofhome.blogspot.com