Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day Tidings!....


Dearest Readers,


I hope you are enjoying a lovely Groundhog Day wherever you may be. It is sunny and fairly mild here on our Colorado homestead, so mild in fact, that we are not even using our woodstoves at present....we will light the fires this eventide.


Dearest and I have spent time in town today gathering much needed supplies from the bulk warehouse to fill our pantry.  I needed an odd assortment of things to round out my larder and it is always a good idea to go on a sunny day instead of waiting for an anticipated snowstorm...too much of a crowd to suit us.


This afternoon I am working on a few organizational projects as I have just received my Planner and Organizer PDF download from A Little Grace and Charm (this link will take you to the page containing the sets).  I chose to purchase the entire set and I couldn't be more delighted. 


I have already started on a Sewing Project binder using their adorable and functional pages and will now be able to take everything I need with me when I go out looking for fabric and notions. I just love organization...don't you?


I am simultaneously working on my Homekeeping binder and updating and changing my Menu and Recipe binders...some would find this tedious and boring...ha ha...not me...I am just that boring exciting!


I promise a peek when I get the binders finished.


Hmmm, what else?  Well, baking, cooking and a little sewing are on the agenda this week. I seem to have been a little "gad-about" lately, so keeping close to home this week will be just fine with me.


Yours so very kindredly,


Shan


P.S. I do not receive any compensation for mentioning products I purchase. I just enjoy sharing my "finds" with other kindred spirits!

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Hello Dear Shan!


Thank you for the link for the planner pages. I need to get my homekeeper notebook back in order - it has sadly been neglected!

Might I ask a question? I was wondering if you will print each page on it's own or print back-to-back? They are such beautiful pages, but I am not sure of the best way to use them - any advice my friend?

Also, thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment - I always enjoy your visits!

Wishing you a lovely day - we are enjoy mild weather also!


Blessings!

~Nadine


Nadine's Nook

Anonymous said...

Hi Shan,


Thanks so much for inviting me to visit your blog. I'm so glad I did. It's just the kind of content I like to read!


Thanks for the link to the planner. I'll have a look at it. I love using mine and can always use ideas to make it work more efficiently.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Manuela

Anonymous said...

Just came back to say thanks for the link! I think I'll be looking at that site for the next hour!


Manuela

www.thepleasuresofhomemaking.blogspot.com

Kelli said...

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by for a visit and your sweet comment! I enjoyed visiting your blog as well and looking at the wonderful pictures. I especially loved all of your Christmas decorations. What a warm and cozy home you have!

~Kelli

www.kellishouse.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Shan,

Thankyou for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

Your blog is just lovely and I will definately be back.

Take care & God bless.

Melissa

(vintagerose)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Shan,


I enjoyed reading about all the going-on's at your lovely Honey Hill Farm. Isn't it wonderful to find so much joy and delightful occupation in our homes?!


You inquired about the sweet Jane Austen doll. If you do not mind visiting my journal again, go to the previous post (on the very first page) and you will find a link to Up All Night Studio, and that will take you to a wonderful selection of beautiful Jane Austen dolls available in her Etsy shop.


I hope you are keeping warm!

Much love!

Kindredly yours,

Paula from Rose Cottage by the Lake