Monday, March 29, 2010

On the Mend....


Dearest Readers,


I am feeling better each day and I am now trying to return to my daily chores and hobbies ("slowly" is the word of the day around here).  I thank you for your kind inquiries and concerns.  I had an ear infection that required two rounds of antibiotics and then I contracted a virus...I am so glad to be on the mend.  I don't think I have been this sick since I was a little girl and had Scarlet Fever. 


I haven't been up to much blog reading lately, but I do hope to slowly read all of your dear blogs and catch-up with your lives...I have missed all of you!


Yours so very kindredly,


Shan


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan, I am sorry to hear that you have been unwell! I pray that you will be completely healed soon.


Love, Heather

http://www.stevensrib.blogspot.com

Nadine said...

Dear Shan,


I am so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. I am praying that you will be healthy & active soon. Take care my friend!


Blessings!

~Nadine

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better....Ceekay - thinkinofhome.blogspot.com

sweetlocuslane.blogspot.com said...

Shan I check your blog everyday and thought perhaps you were busy with spring cleaning. I kept waiting to see your spring decorating. What a disappointment to find out you have been ill. Sure hope you feel better soon. I have missed you.


Marlyn

outback tania said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well, hoping you are soon feeling much better. I have missed your posts.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Shan!


I just found your blog, and I've fallen in love - although, I'm sorry to hear that you have been unwell.


I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. If you have time, do come by my blog:


http://www.thefemininewoman.com/


Warmest regards,


Renee. :)

MaryFran said...

Shan, it's been awhile since I've been on here to post. I stopped by to check in and am sorry to hear you have been sick. Praying for a speedy recovery.

MaryFran