Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And the Sun is Shining.....

Dearest Readers,


It is such a lovely day here at Honey Hill Farm...the sun is shining, sending dappled light through my lace covered windows.  I have spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove, its wonderful aroma filling the house. 


Everything about my day is made just that much more splendid because I am finally feeling well after such a lengthy illness.  I ended up having to endure a third round of antibiotics and several weeks of recovery.


I put my blog on hold while I (a little bit at a time) put my house in order, restocked my pantry and larder and regained my vim and vigor.



I am ever so grateful to all my dear friends that have sent me loving thoughts....medicine for my soul...thank you. I am looking forward to posting regularly and catching-up with each of you.


I hope your day is filled with the sparkle of sunshine no matter where you are.


Yours kindredly,


Shan

6 comments:

Vicki said...

So glad you are feeling better. I have missed your wonderful posts!

That Girl

sweetlocuslane@blogspot.com said...

Shan I was thinking of you this morning when I woke up with a bad head/chest cold, and wondered if you were feeling better. It has been ever so long since you posted. Glad to hear you have recovered in time for spring.


Marlyn

Isabella said...

Glad you are better. I just love the pictures on your blog. God Bless. I

Nadine said...

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better Shan!


The sunlight looks so beautiful in your home. I look forward to reading your upcoming post!


Take Care!


Blessings!

~Nadine

Brenda@Coffeeteabooksandme said...

I went through three rounds of antibiotics, too. I was just talking to friends yesterday, it seemed like everyone we knew was sick this winter.


Glad to have you back.

Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage said...

I just found your blog. It is so lovely. I like it so well, I'm going to add it to my favorites so that I can come and read when you update.


Laura

http://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com