Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Working Hard....

Dearest Readers,

I hope you don't mind the dust...I have been hard at work creating a background and banner of my very own.(I have made banners for quite awhile, but I needed a different template for Blogger).
As with most new things my endeavor proceeded with fits and starts, but overall I like the look and hope to improve my technique. It actually isn't too hard and now that I know the pitfalls, it shouldn't take quite so long to "decorate" my sweet home here at Blogger.
Yours tired, yet kindred,
Shan

3 comments:

Barbara said...

have fun creating, and just keep palying until it is just the way you want it too look, hugs Barbara

Anonymous said...

-+
It is my son's birthday, too. He's 25 :)

Anonymous said...

Have you finished any other jumpers? I have the exact pattern that you made up in denim back in January I believe. You posted photos of the fabrics you were going to use. I would love to see your jumpers. I have to get sewing! It's hot here and I could sure use nice cotton jumpers to wear over fresh white tee shirts.