Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blessings This Thanksgiving....




Dearest Readers,


I dearly hope that you have a peaceful Thanksgiving surrounded by loved ones, a table laden with the bounty of the season and a heart full of joy! Giving thanks to Our Father who has bestowed the mercy of Grace upon each of us.


Thank you for blessing me each day with your kind and gentle words of encouragement. It has been such a delight to share my everyday journey as I endeavor to lead a simple and gentle life.


Yours thankfully and kindredly,
Shan

P.S. I will begin my Victorian Holiday Home Tour on December 1st...I hope that you will stop in for a cup of cheer!

3 comments:

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

♥ Kelley ♥ said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Lady-in-the-Making said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Shan! I always love your home tours!