Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Dearest Readers....

Dearest Readers,

I write this missive in the quiet of  Eventide.....what a blessed few days here at Honey Hill Farm. All the children have been home, which was very unexpected but pleasantly welcomed.  Gifts have been exchanged...such sweet thoughtful treasures sought out over these last months. Savory meals have been shared...with one more gathering of family brought together here tomorrow.  Beauty of the Spirit abounds this Christmastide.

I so had hoped to share a few more posts of my dear old Victorian home, but between our Darling Boy's graduation and all the attendant festivities, not to mention the preparations for Christmastide, I had to set posting aside in order to keep life here at Honey Hill as gentle and peaceful as possible.  I do hope you understand.

I just wanted to wish all of you a Blessed Christmastide...His Mercy and Grace are with us always but they shine ever more this time of year. You are loved...don't ever forget that...

Yours so kindredly,
Shan  


1 comment: