Monday, January 3, 2011

Soapbox Clean....



Dearest Readers,

Not only will January be the month to scrub, tidy and shine my dear little Honey Hill, it is also the time of year to clean, scrub and straighten my sweet little home here at Blogger.  I hope everything is displaying correctly...I added little scrolling soap bubbles, but Dearest isn't seeing them over on Firefox.  (He was seeing html for a while...I hope it is fixed.)  Would you be so kind as to leave me a comment if you see anything amiss?  Some of you use different browsers and may see my blog in a whole different manner.

Meanwhile, enjoy "The Happy Working Song" and "Spoonful of Sugar", two songs that will make you want to fill a bucket with hot soapy water and clean something....anything! Of course, if you find them distracting, please feel free to pause them.

Now, where did I put my scrub brush.....

Yours so kindredly,
Shan

12 comments:

Angel said...

Hi Shan!

I love the bubbles and the colors of your blog. The only thing that I see that may be amiss, is that your blog seems a bit off-center. Everything else looks great though. :)

Have a blessed evening!
Angel

Shan said...

Dear Angel,

I am glad that everythings seems fine! I think the off-center look is just part of the template...I don't think I can change it.

Yours so kindredly
Shan

Kimberly said...

laughing here with Sweetheart over the graphic...thanks for the smile

Kimberly said...

Um. I am on firefox--no bubbles. I am also on a wide-screen and on my monitor the column of girls on the right is in the same place as the links so they are hard to read.

Shan said...

Dearest Kimberly,

Firefox just doesn't seem to want to load my
bubble graphic....boo hooo!

If anyone knows a fix for this, please let me know.

As to the girls over the links, that sometimes happens to me when I open my blog in a small window and then expand to a larger one. Goodness, I just don't know!!

Golly, this blog business is tough!

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

No bubbles and I am on Internet. but I bet they are cute bubbles!!

Sandra said...

I always enjoy visiting your blog...so soothing.

I also like to scrub and clean my little cottage after Christmas is over. I enjoy the Christmas decorations but in the new year it's time to freshen things up. I see I'm not the only one. :o)

Oh, and I can see the bubbles (too cute!).

villarosa said...

No bubbles on Safari ~ but am loving your new songs ~

Blessings!

That Girl said...

Dearest Shan, I love your blog and it looks perfectly beautiful to me. I only wish you would post more often. I am getting busy for after holiday cleaning too. After the decorations are down it`s a perfect time to clean and make a fresh start!
That Girl

Heritage Farmgirl said...

No bubbles but I have firefox. I love your blog no matter what you do to it. I too would love to see more posts, but like all farmgirls I know you are busy. Looking forward to your January clean-up and as always just love your pictures.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Shan,
I love the new blog look. I just love visiting you. It is always so calm and peaceful here.
Have a blessed day.
Elizabeth

Loretta said...

I'm seeing soap bubbles to the bottom right of my Safari screen. Hope it's working now!