Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Art of Dressing Like a Lady....and a Hankie Brooch


Dearest Readers,

It is always in fashion to be dressed like a lady...even while waiting for tea in the afternoon....


Of course, a Hankie Brooch is just the right touch and an endearing way to wear those sometimes forgotten treasures....


All you need is a lovely pin to hold it all together.....



Warm tights and cozy shoes, make it very simple and pleasurable to dress like a lady each and every day!


I do hope you will add a Hankie Brooch to your favorite outfit!

Yours Kindredly,
Shan

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Very beautiful Shan!

Blessings!
~Nadine

Maria said...

You look just lovely! And I really like the idea of the hankie with that beautiful Cameo...I think I might do that next time with a jacket :-)

Thank you for your inspiration Shan!

Maria.

Angel said...

What a beautiful outfit! Pink and brown are always a lovely combination. The brooch is especially pretty. :D
Have a wonderful day!
Angel

Anonymous said...

Shan, You look beautiful, and I love the idea of the hanky brooch,I never would have thought of it. Thanks so much for sharing!
Blessings,
Gayle

Trish @ Lily-Rose Cottage said...

It adds a lovely feminine touch to your outfit!
Very pretty indeed.
blessings..Trish

Aliene said...

This is my first time to visit your blog and I love it. It is so feminish and lovely. I love the hanky brooch. Your pictures are beautiful.
I will be back to visit. If you have a chance I invite you to visit my blog, although I need to put a new post but have not been feeling well.