Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Honey Hill Mailbox

Dearest Readers,

Over the last several weeks you have been so kind about commenting on my various posts with many of you asking a variety of questions. I am ashamed to say that I have completely lost track of those that I have answered and those that I have not....so here is my feeble attempt to try to make amends.

Please leave any questions that I have not answered. or new ones that come to mind, in the comment section of this post.  I will promptly return an answer in the comment section, so please check back often.

Henceforth, all future posts will find me leaving answers to questions via the comment section, so hopefully, I will not be so neglectful of my kind readers.

Yours kindredly,
Shan

P.S. We are back to normal.....it is such a wonderful feeling!

No comments: