Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summertide....



Dearest Readers,
Summertide is upon us here at Honey Hill Farm...so beautiful...full of sunshine and abundance from the garden.  Won't you cross the threshold and stay awhile with me....taking in the loveliness of the afternoon...no words.... just pictures.....



I hope you enjoyed your visit....soaking up all the delights of the season.  Now I shall leave you to go and sit in the shade of the front porch and sip upon something cool, side by side with my Dearest.
Yours so kindredly,
Shan

6 comments:

Isabella and Dorinda said...

I love the pics (as always). Hope you have a wonderful day. God Bless. Isabella

Kimberly said...

It is all so delightful and lovely~just like you!
I think of you often. Especially when I'm hauling buckets of water out of the pond for watering trees. :) Can't imagine doing it for all our water like you did!

Canadagirl said...

What YUMMY things you are filling your pantry with. I sure would like to know exactly what you did put in those jars. [o=

Blessings on your garden abundance!

In Him<><
-Mary

Maria said...

What joy it is to know that Our Lord provided enough to fill the pantry for another year.

Blessings,

Maria

Mia said...

Lovely post! I so enjoyed this visit to your beautiful home..truly Gentle Homemaking is an art in itself!

~Mia

Kimberly said...

Thinking of you today as I add little touches of Autumn around our home.