Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmastide Home Tour 2011...The Master Bedroom


Dearest Readers,

Welcome once more to my beloved Honey Hill Farm!  Please follow me as we make our way upstairs to the master bedroom.  This room is ever so cozy in the morning sunlight, making the period-correct Victorian Rose wall color glow with warmth.....


the sewing corner....


complete with a little feather tree....


my Victorian inspired clothes.....


add elegance to my everyday wardrobe...


a favorite picture next to a favorite blouse....


a corner vignette....


laundry day ephemera...


  dresser decor.....


an old bonnet and hair comb....


a hand painted lamp....


Cameo ornaments...so darling.....


hat pins...yes, I use them...they are quite handy.....


my wedding dress and veil.....


Dearest's dresser.....


an old mirror and hat hook....

I am so very grateful for your company today Dear Reader, it was so very pleasant! I shall continue the tour early next week so I do hope that you will visit me then.

Yours so kindredly,
Shan



4 comments:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

You have made your home so beautiful. I can see how it has to be a place where you can find peace in the midst of a difficult world.

christy said...

Your home is absolutely gorgeous! Always enjoy your posts! Would love to know the brand and color name of the Victorian rose paint. It looks like it would be so calming. Thanks, Christy from Colorado

Sharon said...

Hello Shan,

Your home looks so beautiful! I love the cameo ornaments :)

I pray that you and your family have a wonderful and blessed CHRISTmas!
~Sharon

Mrs Anderson said...

Absolutely lovely!
A truly feminine delight.
~Mrs Anderson