Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Morningtide in My Kitchen.....


Dearest Readers,

It is a lovely morningtide here at Honey Hill Farm.  The sun is shining through the pantry window, sending lovely sunlight into my wee kitchen as it begins to chase the early dawn shadows away....


I love the way the light sparkles on my "tin" ceiling.....(not really tin, just textured wallpaper painted and glazed to look that way)


My dear old lamp looks her loveliest in the morning sunshine....


What an enchanting way to start the day!

I am truly blessed to live in this grand old house.....

Now I am off to the greenhouse....it is almost complete on the inside...it has turned out so darling, I can't wait to share.


Yours so kindredly,
Shan





1 comment:

Storybook Woods said...

Oh I love your kitchen, it makes me want to cook. Happy Easter. Clarice