Thursday, October 18, 2012

Windowsill Tea.......

 
Dearest Readers,
 
Some while back, Dearest built a darling little shelf that extends from the narrow sill of our only kitchen window.  It dawned upon me today, as I was puttering about, that I could just fit a chair next to it and enjoy a cup of tea whilst gazing outside......
 
 
Lovely, just lovely.....
 
I do hope that you will find a quiet spot (even a narrow windowsill) and make a yourself a retreat from all the busyness of the day...just a cup of tea and the late afternoon sunshine...pure bliss.
 
 
Yours kindredly,
Shan





5 comments:

Gina Ritchie said...

Oh how wonderful! Taking time to take tea and time to just enjoy.

Stephanie said...

What a sweet and cozy spot for sitting and enjoying a few minutes of quiet :) Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

That's an excellent way to use a small space.

I have a little tea space now on my desk since my husband begged for my lamp when his desk lamp broke.

Anonymous said...

very sweet. i can't find a playlist here-who is the first singer that plays?
jo

Shan said...

Jo,

The artist is Kari Jobe and the song is My Beloved.

Kindredly,
Shan