Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesdays with Tasha......

from The Private World of Tasha Tudor by Richard Brown and Tasha Tudor
 
Dearest Readers,
 
I have been feeling just like Tasha's kitty in the photograph...a wee bit tired....hoping to find a warm and cozy spot to curl up and take a nap.....
 
Instead, I put my bookkeeping in good order and made bread while the sun warmed the autumn day and sent shafts of light through the windows...so lovely!
 
Had to laugh...I just noticed there is a bottle of Gorilla Glue on the table next to the sugar bowl. Dearest brought it in to warm it up before using it on a broken fan switch (we always try and repair things instead of replacing them). I think Tasha would approve...
 
I have a fire going in the back parlour stove as the sun is behind our little mountain...the chill comes on so quickly in the late afternoon. 
 
All in all, a very Tasha day....very Tasha indeed.
 
Yours so kindredly,
Shan
 
P.S. I have received permission from Tasha Tudor's family to use the above photograph.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Nice post...love your sweet baby in the highchair :) Blessings

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

I've had that happen! I post a picture to my blog and then when I look at it closer, see something that was invisible to me when I took the picture.

I see the glue as just a sign of a creative household! :)