Sunday, November 18, 2012

We Interruptt this Blog......


Dearest Readers

An inadvertent break from blogging due to a gushing leaking upstairs water heater that made a rather peculiar "fountain" effect in the back parlour, has lead to a much needed blogging break while I decorate for Christmastide. (It is worth mentioning that the "fountain" effect has been eschewed from my decor).

I will be back after Thanksgiving with a Christmastide Tour of my Victorian cottage....I hope you will join me!

Rather soggy, but ever so kindredly yours,
Shan

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Such an adorable image...can't wait to come back and see what you do for Christmas...blessings

catherine said...

From France, we hope your blog go back.Sorry for my english.
Catherine

Judy said...

We're anxiously trying to be patient for your Christmas pics.
My daughter loves Victorian anything and she adores your photos, especially Christmas.
I love the farmhouse look, love your kitchen so much!
God bless you and yours this Christmas!
Judy and Katie

Judy said...

We're anxiously trying to be patient for your Christmas pics.
My daughter loves Victorian anything and she adores your photos, especially Christmas.
I love the farmhouse look, love your kitchen so much!
God bless you and yours this Christmas!
Judy and Katie

Parfum pas cher said...

wow , so pretty , amazing pics.

Gayle said...

Hope everything is ok,I have been checking back for pictures,and hoping all is well for you.