Thursday, December 25, 2014

Not a Creature was Stirring.....



Dearest Readers,

We are all tucked inside our cozy home, enjoying each other's company, on this most precious day.  I have all my "littles" (who are not really littles) under my roof, in my care, and that is truly the most wonderful gift that I could receive.

We are expecting quite a bit of snow...up to 10 inches....by tomorrow morning, so we will have a very white Christmas indeed.  As our children live across town I am trying to convince them to either spend the night here with us, or take their leave early....a Mother worries.

We exchanged our gifts and I received such thoughtful things....  Treasures from the heart are the dearest gifts and mean so much to me.  I am so thankful that my family values the little things. Sigh....(in a good way)....

I am hopeful that I might actually post in the coming year....I have been beyond neglectful here on my little blog.  I have so many things that I enjoy and think that I will share, but the moments pass all too quickly. I will endeavor to try harder...stopping and taking the time to share the delights and diversions of my little corner of this world.

I truly hope that your Christmastide is peaceful, gentle, hopeful, kind and mostly that you are surrounded by those that you love.  I hope that your prayers have been answered and that you know that He listens and loves you.

May the Good Lord Bless you and Keep you,
Shan





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It was nice to see a new post. ~Dee/NY

Gayle said...

So glad to see a post from you, Shan. Little thoughtful gifts are always the best. Glad your children were able to come home for the holidays. I hope you will post more, I always love to see what you are up to and you always inspire me with your little touches here and there. My home is nothing like yours, but I do get wonderful ideas from you to try it with a twist at my own home. God bless you and keep you and your family.
Sincerely,
Gayle

kimberly said...

So nice to read a post from you! Hope you had a wonderful time and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

So glad to find a post from you.Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.I look forward to seeing more post from you.Janie

a8383 said...

Shan, would love to see one of your homey posts! Angela