Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Little Creatures Were Stirring.......


Dearest Readers,

Here we are almost upon Chritmastide....the wee mice that share our home have been busy scurrying about making preparations for the festive day!

Why, Mr Tottingham can't believe his eyes!  Just look at the lovely present from his Mrs.!

Mrs. Hottentot's sister, Emma, is always a help in the kitchen!

And cheese, glorious cheese, makes Christmastide the most wonderful time of the year!

Of course, stopping by for a Christmastide tea is the loveliest way to spend an afternoon...

Now, I must return to my own preparations and ready my cottage for family and friends!  I will post more photographs of my cozy home tomorrow....

Kindredly,
Shan



3 comments:

Vicki W. said...

Oh so sweet! Looking forward to more! Have a happy Christmas Eve!
Vicki W.

simply made country life said...

How delightful. Fake ones can come into my house any day!

Simple Pleasure said...

Simply delightful...I can't wait to see more!!! Wishing you the blessings of Christmas...
Busy Hands...Happy Heart
Patricia