Friday, July 28, 2017

Summer Living........

Dearest Readers,

Lately, I have been having loads of fun creating tablescapes!  My latest endeavor was for a summer gathering with a BBQ theme.  So easy peasey!


I found the darling hot dog dishes while thrifting!


I rummaged through my camping stash and brought out my granite ware.


I only had granite ware spoons so I will be on the lookout for more "silverware" when I am thrifting. I love the hot dog and hamburger S & P shakers that I bought at World Market.


My everyday Currier & Ives dishes  and Coca-Cola glasses were called into service along with some scrap fabric and paper napkins.

All in all, a very simple and affordable way to bless my family and have some creative fun!

Kindredly,
Shan

2 comments:

Laura said...

I have loved your blog since I discovered it about a year and a half ago. I think your little mice scenes were precious. I enjoy little things that make ordinary days special as well.

Vicki W. said...

What fun it would be to have a barbeque at your house! Wish I was there! Thank you for a fun summer post!
Vicki W.